From your desktop to the clouds
- go to http://aptana.org/products/studio3, download and install Aptana on your Mac
- start Aptana, go to Window, Show view, Remote
- click on the Add New FTP Site icon (looks like a globe)
- Create an FTP connection by enter your account login information
- Create a new folder. Right click on your connection, “new”, “folder”
- Click on “new” again, and check the “file” option, and create a new file “tutorial2.1.html” (or desired file name)
- The editor should open up with your new file. Happy coding!