From your desktop to the clouds
- Start Dreamweaver and go to Site, New site
- Enter a name for your site (ex, “Advanced GIS”), and designate a local directory to store files in.
- Click on the Servers tab on the left, and click on the “+” (add) button at the bottom
- Enter your login info for the course FTP site
- Click on the Advanced tab, and make sure to check “Automatically upload files to server”
- Click Save twice.
- In the file manager panel (usually on the right), make sure your folder is selected and Remote Server is selected. Then, click on the connect button (looks like a plug).
- You should see your folders and files. To create a new folder and/or file, you can right click to do so. Happy coding!