If you are working remotely, you can download FileZilla for free.
- Launch Filezilla
- From the file menu, click on File, Site Manager…
- In the popup window, click on New Site
- Name your new site Bruin Online
- For Host, enter “webspace.bol.ucla.edu” (without the double quotes
- For Server Type, choose “FTPES – FTP over explicit TLS/SSL”
- For Logon Type, select “Normal”, and enter your BOL username and password
- Click on “connect”
Once you have a successful connection to Filezilla, you can download and upload files as necessary. Be careful not to override important files!