From your desktop to the clouds
- go to http://www.barebones.com/products/textwrangler/download.html, download and install Text Wrangler on your Mac
- run Text Wrangler, go to File -> Open from FTP/SFTP server
- enter your login info
- Click on “new” at the bottom of the window, check the “folder” option, and enter “week2” (or desired folder name)
- Click on “new” again, and check the “file” option, and create a new file “tutorial2.1.html” (or desired file name)
- The editor should open up with your new file. Happy coding!